Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Introductions

My name is Cookie Tham.

I am a white bodied smooth short coat Jack Russell. As far as JRT goes, my mommy is always telling me that I am unique, without any patches around my eye and only one small 20 cent brown patch at my ear.

I used to have a brother and a sister, but I like to think that I got lucky, because the day that my mommy saw me and my siblings, she called out "Cookie....Cookie Tham ?"... I was the only one who rambled to her. Must be her voice that lured met but mommy is always saying that it was fate and that I am fated to be her Prince-y boy.

I come from a single parent home, but my mommy and grammy loves me so much that I am like the king of the house.

I live in the east, with a park just behind my house, which makes it super duper easy for mommy to bring me for walks every morning. (like I said... I am the lucky boy !!) We have not missed a walk... at least not in my memory... not even when it rains... cause then we would walk around the void deck instead. Mommy says that its not because I need to pee and poo, cause I can already do that superbly well in the toilet on the newspaper.. but the exercise that I need.... cause mommy is always saying that I am 小 Fatboy (ie. little fat boy!)

Did I mention that my mommy is a great photographer ? she is always pointing this black gadget at me and anyway i love to pose :D

well enjoy ! will share more of my interesting life with you through cookiedayz.blogspot.com

Have fun and Carpe Diem !

0 comments: